The 3D Studio MAX software is an incredibly powerful tool for creating animated 3D scenes. In this course, you’ll learn how to use the tools of this program and get started with animating your own objects. 3D Studio Max Course Rawalpindi – Pk Institute
This course is designed to teach you everything you need to know about 3D Studio Max, including the essentials of modeling and animation. You’ll learn how to create characters and environments from scratch, as well as how to use advanced tools like skinning and rigging. And if that’s not enough for you, there’s even more! You’ll also learn how to create stunning visual effects using Unreal Engine 4 (UE4).
The classes will be taught by industry experts who have been working in the game industry for years—so they know what works best when it comes time for production. Plus, all our courses are 100% free! You won’t find any hidden fees or unnecessary extras here; we just want anyone interested in learning 3D Studio Max so they can get started right away without spending any money up front at all!
3D Studio Max Course Outline
- introduction of 3d studio max
- Overview 3d max
- V ray.3.0
- Video Rendering
3d Studio Max Course Duration: 2 Months
5 Day a week Daily 2 Hours Class Time
3D Max Course Fee : 20000/-
3D Studio Max Course Rawalpindi Call Now: 0332-5649993
Lesson 1: Introduction to 3D Studio MAX
This lesson covers the basics of using 3D Studio MAX. We’ll start with an introduction to the program, including what it is and how it works. Then we’ll go into more detail about models, texturing and animating them, as well as importing and exporting your work.
Lesson 2: Working with Objects, Layers, and the Viewport Canvas
In this lesson, you’ll learn how to work with objects and layers in 3D Studio Max. You’ll also see how to set the viewport canvas size and use the viewport navigation tools.
- Create a new file called “Lesson 2: Working with Objects, Layers, and Viewports.” Click on OK when prompted for a name for your new file.
- To create a new layer for objects, go under Edit > New Layer > Line (or whatever type of layer you want). Then click on OK when prompted for what kind of layer it should be; choose Solid or Wireframe depending on whether or not you want there to be any transparency in your scene!
Lesson 3: Creating and Editing Objects
The Create tool is used to create new objects.
- The Edit tool is used to make changes to an existing object.
- You can use the Delete tool to remove an object from your scene.
You can also use the Move, Rotate and Scale tools on any 3D model you have selected in your 3D Studio Max file by selecting it in your Scene View and then left-clicking or right-clicking with these three tools enabled (see Figure 1).
Lesson 4: Using Hierarchies and Pivot Points
Hierarchies are used to organise objects and pivot points are used to move them around. Hierarchies and pivot points can be used in combination with each other, allowing you to create complex models that are easier to manipulate. For example:
- Create a hierarchy of spheres using the default settings for each sphere’s thickness, radius, and rotation angle. Make sure all these parameters have the same values as the rest of your model (like size). Then add one sphere at a time while holding down Shift on your keyboard (not just click). You’ll notice that this causes all other spheres within this hierarchy group to move as well—they will then remain locked in place until you release Shift or click somewhere else on your screen
- Use this technique again with different shapes such as cylinders or ellipsoids instead of spheres
Lesson 5: Animating Objects
Animation is the process of creating a sequence of images that appear to move. It is used in video games, movies and other forms of media to create an illusion of motion. The animation process can be broken down into four basic steps:
- Establishing the characters’ movements and actions
- Setting up the scene in 3D space
- Creating motion paths for each character’s position at any given time (a path is created by moving points along curves that represent their path through space) 4) Adding sound effects and music
Lesson 6: Introducing Modifiers and Mapping Coordinates
This lesson introduces modifiers and mapping coordinates.
Modifiers are used to modify objects. You can change the shape of an object using modifiers, or you can change its color or texture using them as well. Modifiers can also be used to change an object’s scale and distribution over time.
Mapping coordinates are used in conjunction with your modifier keys (such as W) on any layer in 3D Studio Max so that when you press those keyframes, they will only affect whatever is selected by that layer within your scene view window at that point in time—no matter where else you may want them affecting things around them!
You should now have a good understanding of how modifiers work together with mapping coordinates so let’s move onto lesson 7!
Lesson 7: Using Materials and Textures
Materials and textures are the two basic building blocks of 3D graphics. They are used to give your objects an appearance that makes them look like they have a specific material or texture applied to them.
Materials are what make real-world objects look like they have material properties, such as wood grain on furniture or cloth on clothing. Examples include:
- Steel (metal) – has no color but can be rendered in any color you want
- Glass – transparent material made from sand and crushed glass
Textures add detail to surfaces by adding patterns to them; some examples include: * Raccoon fur finish for wood tables and chairs
Learn how to use 3D Studio Max.
3D Studio Max is a 3D modeling and animation tool used in many industries, including architecture, engineering, film and video game development. It can be used by artists and designers to create 3D models.
3D Studio Max has many features that make it easy to learn how to use it effectively. One of these features is called “the Building Block Library.” This library contains prebuilt objects that you can drop into your scene so that you don’t have to worry about creating them yourself; just add them! 3D Studio Max Course Rawalpindi – Pk Institute
That’s all for now! We hope you found this course helpful and that you are ready to start learning how to use 3D Studio Max. If so, please share this article with your friends and family so they can get started on their own journey toward becoming a 3D artist as well. 3D Studio Max Course Rawalpindi – Pk Institute