Ethical hacking course provides ways for preventing unwanted attacks and intrusions by using cyber security knowledge. An Ethical Hacking course can help you develop your IT security knowledge, allowing you to apply for a variety of jobs in the field and increasing your value in any IT position. Hacking classes can teach you how to keep hackers out of your work and home networks and computer systems. Ethical Hacking Course in Karachi.
Ethical Hacking Course Outline
- Module 01: Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Module 02: Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Module 03: Scanning Networks
- Module 04: Enumeration
- Module 05: Vulnerability Analysis
- Module 06: System Hacking
- Module 07: Malware Threats
- Module 08: Sniffing
- Module 09: Social Engineering
- Module 10: Denial-of-Service
- Module 11: Session Hijacking
- Module 12: Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
- Module 13: Hacking Web Servers
- Module 14: Hacking Web Applications
- Module 15: SQL Injection
- Module 16: Hacking Wireless Networks
- Module 17: Hacking Mobile Platforms
- Module 18: IoT Hacking
- Module 19: Cloud Computing
- Module 20: Cryptography
Ethical Hacking Course in Karachi – Call # 0332-5649993
What is Ethical Hacking?
The IT industry in the Pakitsanis growing very fast and the volume of trade in the global IT industry has reached several trillion dollars annually. To secure such a large business, IT professionals around the world desperately need people who are capable of testing their security systems to protect them from attack by hacker groups. It also requires a skilled hacker to do the job, but since it is for a good and positive purpose, it is called ethical or legal hacking.
Its job market:
At the moment, not only business and financial institutions around the world are facing their own security issues, but also for government sensitive institutions, keeping their information more secure is an important issue, so they all need such people.
These agencies hire such specialists on a regular basis. These ethical hackers work as IT security specialists and they detect security holes in the IT systems of their respective organizations and make recommendations for their removal.
How to Get started?
If you want to enter this field, you must have “A + Plus” Certification. After mastering this, you must master either “Network Plus” or “CCNA”. You must also have a “Security Plus” (+ Security) certificate and be proficient in logging into the system.