The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), is a United States federal agency created by the 1970 amendments to the U.S. Fair Labor Standards Act. Its mission is to reduce occupational injuries and illnesses, death, and disease among working people by setting and enforcing standards, and providing training, outreach and education. Osha Course in Pakistan
Osha Course Outline
- Module 1: Introduction to OSHA and the OSHA Act
- Module 2: Record keeping
- Module 3A: Basic Safety Orientation
- Module 3B: General Safety and Health Provisions
- Module 4: Health Hazards: Hazard Communication
- Module 5: Health Hazards: Hazardous Materials
- Module 6: Process Safety Management: (PSM)
- Module 7: Personal Protective Equipment
- Module 8: Fire Protection
- Module 9: Materials Handling and Storage
- Module 10: Hand and Power Tools
- Module 11: Welding and Cutting
- Module 12: Focus Four – Electrical Safety
- Module 13: Focus Four – Struck-By and Caught in Between Hazards
- Module 14: Focus Four – Fall Protection
- Module 15: Cranes and Rigging
- Module 16: Motor Vehicles
- Module 17: Excavations
- Module 18: Concrete and Masonry Construction
- Module 19: Stairways and Ladders
- Module 20: Confined Spaces
- Module 21: Lead Safety in the Workplace
- Module 22: Use of Explosives in the Workplace
- Module 23: Scaffolds
What is OSHA Certification Training?
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) was established in 1970 to protect employees from dangerous working conditions. To reach this objective, they require workers to complete safety compliance training classes that encompass lessons on preventing or reducing workplace injury, disease, and death. The online courses offered by OSHA.com are designed to help employers in the United States stay in compliance with OSHA mandatory training.
Note: There is technically no such thing as “OSHA certification.” By completing an OSHA Outreach Training Program course, graduates earn either a 10-hour or 30-hour OSHA DOL card.
Benefits of Online OSHA Training
Each day, more states and industries make OSHA training mandatory. Taking Osh act training online is the most convenient option. Enroll online, finish the course at your own speed, and download or print your certificates and cards. Through our collaboration with 360training, all of our online OSHA training courses have been certified by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). Osha Course in Pakistan – Occupational Safety & Health
What is OSHA certification, and what does it include?
Many jobs require OSHA certification, while others consider it a plus. The OSHA certification includes a series of courses covering the basic principles of workplace safety and health risks. Some courses also cover more specific risks associated with different professions. The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) mandates annual training for industry professionals, not employees. To understand this, you must first understand the purpose of OSHA. Occupational safety and health management ensures that workers adhere to health, safety and environmental regulations.
However, this free annual training is separate from the OSHA certification, which is more targeted and specific and is often called ‘voluntary’ because it is not regulated at the federal level as there are annual safety standards. Construction workers, in particular, are either required or encouraged to take the OSHA 10 online course, but workers in manufacturing, other potentially hazardous jobs, and even That some healthcare workers can also benefit from them. The rules vary by state and, in some states, by employer, so you need to find out from your boss if you need it. There are many misconceptions about OSHA certification, which are understandable.