The Facebook Instant Articles is a tool that helps to create and publish rich content on Facebook. It allows you to share information about your business, products or services through rich media such as videos and photos. This can be done in two ways: 1) by uploading an entire article from your WordPress blog with the help of a plugin; 2) by embedding an existing page on your blog into an HTML5 template. If you want to create a Facebook Instant Article from scratch, then this guide will help. How to Setup Facebook Instant Articles for WordPress
What are Facebook Instant Articles?
Facebook Instant Articles is a way to publish content on Facebook. It’s a new way to help publishers reach their audience, get more views and engagement, and get more traffic to their websites.
Facebook Instant Articles are published directly from your WordPress site with no additional coding required—just copy & paste!
How to Create Facebook Instant Articles?
To create a Facebook Instant Article, you’ll need to:
- Create a new post. This is the same as creating a normal WordPress post. You can do this by going to your Dashboard and clicking Posts > Add New in the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on the Facebook Instant Articles tab in your Editor toolbar at the top of your screen (if enabled). This will open up an editor for creating Instant Articles from scratch or converting existing posts into Instant Articles format.
Select which type of content you want to use as an example and click “Add New” in order to add it as part of this step! You’ll have different options depending on whether or not there’s already something published here before making changes like this one – either way just keep clicking through until everything looks good enough before publishing anything else so that people know exactly what they’re getting themselves into when visiting their news feeds later down road.”
Step 1: Sign Up for Facebook Instant Articles
To get started, you’ll need to sign up for Facebook Instant Articles.
- You can do this by visiting https://www.facebook.com/help/instant_articles/. Sign in with your Facebook account and click “Create a new Page.”
- Next, enter the name of your website and press “Next,” then select whether or not it’s an administrator of the page (if so, skip this step). Afterward, follow these steps:
Install Google Chrome on your computer if it isn’t already installed; then open installation instructions from within their respective pages on both sites where they say something like “click here if you’re not sure what extension is needed for this browser” or something similar
Step 2: Connect Your WordPress with Facebook Instant Articles
To connect your WordPress site with Facebook Instant Articles, you’ll need:
A Facebook account. If you don’t already have one, go ahead and create one for yourself (or link to one of your existing accounts) at https://facebook.com/
A WordPress blog where content will be hosted as an Instant Article. This can be any free or premium hosting service; in this tutorial we’ll use WordPress Multisite because it’s flexible enough to host multiple sites on the same server but also provides a lot of customization options (like themes). To learn more about setting up Multisite, check out our guide here: https://wordpress.org/news/2017/04/22/how-to-use-multisite/. You’ll also need the following plugins: [Facebook Instant Articles](https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/) and [Facebook Connect](https://wordpress.org/about/#connecting).
Step 3. WordPress Blog with Facebook Instant Articles Plugin
Now that you’ve installed the Facebook Instant Articles plugin, it’s time to sync your WordPress blog with it.
- Go to Settings > Facebook Instant Articles in your WordPress dashboard and click on Sync Now.
You’ll be prompted with a pop-up window asking if you want to sync all posts or just specific ones (you can also choose Customize). Click Sync All Posts if you want all of your posts synced with FB Instant Articles; otherwise, select which ones specifically need syncing by clicking on the checkbox next to each post title in question
Step 4. Validate Your Code for Facebook Instant Articles
Once you’ve set up your Facebook page and have a sample article ready to go, it’s time to validate your code. This step is important because if Facebook rejects your sample article(s), they’ll send you an email explaining why they rejected it and what needs to be changed in order for them to approve it. If this happens, don’t panic—there’s still plenty of time left before the launch date!
To validate your code:
- Go back into the “Settings” menu at the top right corner of any screen on Facebook Instant Articles (you can find this under “Settings”). Click into “Code Validation.” You should see something like this:
- Copy down everything listed here as well as where those values came from (i.e., if there is an error).
- Now go back into WordPress’ dashboard by clicking through from Step 3 above or by going straight into Settings > General > API Keys & Keys Management > API Keys on any screen within WordPress itself.* Click Add New API Key Pair Name: Enter whatever name you want – but make sure it isn’t already taken! Click Next Step…
Step 5. Submit Your Sample articles for Review
- Step 5. Submit your sample articles for review
- If you have questions about the process, please contact [email protected] before submitting your article.
To Create a Facebook instant Article Following Plugins or Tool
To create a Facebook instant article you need the following plugins or tool.
The Facebook Instant Articles Plugin (https://wordpress.org/plugins/facebook-instant-articles/) – This plugin allows you to create and publish posts to your Facebook Page in seconds. When you install this plugin, it will automatically configure all of the settings for you so that everything works properly when publishing on Facebook Instant Articles. You don’t need to do anything else!
The WordPress Helper App (https://bitwizeapp.com) – This app is a tool that allows users who are not WordPress developers or admins on their own websites but instead just want more control over their webpages’ content management systems like WordPress which gives them access through “easy” user interface features such as drag & drop uploads, bulk editing etc., without having too much technical knowledge required from users themselves even though they’re proficient enough if they know how to use computers well enough already… How to Setup Facebook Instant Articles for WordPress
Creating Facebook Instant Articles with WordPress is a simple process. It is a great way to promote your blog, or share posts on Facebook with your followers and fans. This can be done by adding the plugin to your site and then submitting content for approval before publishing them. How to Setup Facebook Instant Articles for WordPress